Near-field simulation of electromagnetic field profiles in the gap between two metallic triangles of a nano bow-tie antenna.
We consider a periodic array of nano bow-tie antenna. A small volume of active absorbing material (a-Si) is placed between the antenna. Field profile enhancement and resulting absorption enhancement is simulated.
REMS is a frequency domain wave optics simulator. REMS solves Maxwell equations in frequency domain for both space and time variables. REMS is a heavily multi-threaded, stable and efficient implementation various formulations of Rigorous Coupled Wave Analysis (RCWA), Fourier Modal Method (FMM), and the S-matrix algorithm.
For more details see REMS.
Model File Tree
List of Other REMS Simulation Models on Kogence
Following are some more recently added public REMS models available for cloning/copying by anyone:
- Gain material test version3.0
- Near-field simulation of electromagnetic field profiles in the gap between two metallic triangles of a nano bow-tie antenna.
- Near field 3D spatial optical field profiles inside a layer of amorphous silicon with nano-holes backed with a metal reflector
- Near field optical scattering from hexagonal lattice of square nano-pillars of Al
- Optical simulation of multilayer stack of two dimensional (2D) metallic photonic crystals
- Scattering of light from randomly textured HCL etched sputter coated ZnO film on glass for thin-film photovoltaic application
- Simulate far field optical haze enhancement due to nano-texturing of ZnO coated glass through HCL etching (1)
- Simulation of optical field profiles inside a nanopillar array of amorphous silicon on metallic substrate
- Simulation of scattering from nano-textured aluminum zinc oxide surface as measured by AFM
See the full list of public REMS models available for cloning/copying here: Category:REMS. Alternatively, you could also click on the category links at the bottom of this page to navigate to other simulation models in similar subject are or similar computational methodology.