Matlab curve fitting example
Nonlinear least squares method is used to demonstrate use of the Matlab curve fitting tool box to fit a smooth curve to data.
Model File Tree
MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is a multi-paradigm programming numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language. A proprietary programming language developed by MathWorks, MATLAB allows matrix manipulations, plotting of function and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages, including C , C++, C Sharp, Java, Fortran and Python.
For more details see Matlab .
Following are some related models available for cloning/copying by anyone:
- Matlab Surface Fitting With Custom Equations to Biopharmaceutical Data
- Matlab Surface Fitting With Custom Equations to Biopharmaceutical Data (876)
- Matlab curve fitting example
- Matlab curve fitting example (4)
- Matlab surface fitting example
- Matlab surface fitting example using cftool GUI
- Matlab surface fitting example using cftool GUI (67)
- Use Matlab to Fit Smooth Surfaces To Investigate Fuel Efficiency
- Use Matlab to Fit Smooth Surfaces To Investigate Fuel Efficiency (1)
Click on the category links at the bottom of this page to navigate to a full list of simulation models in similar subject area or similar computational methodology.