Current-Voltage characteristics of a Si nanowire solar cell
FDFD study of the open-circuit voltage, short-circuit current and efficiency of a Si nanowire solar cell. We only consider intrinsic loss mechanisms e.g. Auger recombination.
Model File Tree
Meep (or MEEP) is a finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) simulation software package developed at MIT to model electromagnetic systems, along with the MPB eigenmode package which is also available on Kogence. MEEP stands for MIT Electromagnetic Equation Propagation.
For more details see MEEP .
Following are some related models available for cloning/copying by anyone:
- Calculate 2d ring-resonator TM modes using cylindrical coordinates
- Calculate transmission flux around a 90-degree Si waveguide bend in 2d.
- Current-Voltage characteristics of a Si nanowire solar cell
- TE Band structure of a Si PC waveguide with holes
- TE transmission and reflection through a defect cavity in a Si photonic crystal waveguide
Click on the category links at the bottom of this page to navigate to a full list of simulation models in similar subject area or similar computational methodology.