Calculate transmission flux around a 90-degree Si waveguide bend in 2d.
2D Meep simulation of the transmission power around a 90-degree Si waveguide bend. The excitation source is TM polarized (i.e. E-field is out of plane).
Model File Tree
Meep (or MEEP) is a finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) simulation software package developed at MIT to model electromagnetic systems, along with the MPB eigenmode package which is also available on Kogence. MEEP stands for MIT Electromagnetic Equation Propagation.
For more details see MEEP.
Model New Results
List of Other Meep Simulation Models on Kogence
Following are some more recently added public Meep models available for cloning/copying by anyone:
- Calculate 2d ring-resonator TM modes using cylindrical coordinates
- Calculate transmission flux around a 90-degree Si waveguide bend in 2d.
- Current-Voltage characteristics of a Si nanowire solar cell
- TE Band structure of a Si PC waveguide with holes
- TE transmission and reflection through a defect cavity in a Si photonic crystal waveguide
See the full list of public Meep models available for cloning/copying here: Category:MEEP. Alternatively, you could also click on the category links at the bottom of this page to navigate to other simulation models in similar subject are or similar computational methodology.